Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/27 08:59:53 UTC

[DISCUSS]Strict code style and PR guide

Hi devs,

I think It's time to make codes clean and clear. In the former stage of
Zeppelin, It's important to add functions to enrich codes but, as time
goes, with several codes style, it's hard to maintain code quality. I
suggest it's good to follow Flink's way(
http://flink.apache.org/contribute-code.html) which looks a little bit
strict but that results in a clear code base.

Feel free to talk about it,

Best,
Jongyoul

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [DISCUSS]Strict code style and PR guide

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Good points! There's another benefit to it: with a common set of coding styles
it'd easier to onboard new contributors. And it is easier for reviewers by
sticking to the same ground rules.

Cos

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.