Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "tangzhi1318@163.com" <ta...@163.com> on 2021/08/02 09:02:39 UTC

About the source code

Hello everyone.
After MasterBaseTaskExecThread submit task to db, the dispatch task will be carried out, but it will be put into the TaskPriorityQueue queue. But the WorkerManagerThread thread takes specific tasks from the workerExecuteQueue queue for execution. How are the two related?

tangzhi1318@163.com

Re:About the source code

Posted by 黄智远 <hz...@acmsmu.cn>.
This explanation also solved the trouble confusing me quite a while! Thanks!

===================
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish
Martin Huang
hzy@acmsmu.cn
Sent with a Spark
===================
在 2021年8月2日 +0800 PM6:17,Calvin Kirs <ac...@163.com>,写道:

Re: Re: About the source code

Posted by "tangzhi1318@163.com" <ta...@163.com>.
First of all, thank you for your reply. But I still have some questions: 1. Does dispatchTask finally call MasterBaseTaskExecThread.dispatchTask or TaskPriorityQueueConsumer.dispatch? 2. When did the TaskComsumer (TaskPriorityQueueConsumer) in the picture start? Could not find its related code.

Best Wishes!
tangzhi1318@163.com

From: CalvinKirs
Date: 2021-08-02 18:32
To: dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org
Subject: Re: About the source code
You can look at the official website:[1]
It might be easier to understand.

If you encounter any problems, you can always email to chat.

[1] https://dolphinscheduler.apache.org/en-us/docs/1.3.6/user_doc/quick-start.html

Best Wishes!
CalvinKirs, Apache DolphinScheduler PMC

On 08/2/2021 18:27,tangzhi1318@163.com<ta...@163.com> wrote: