Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch> on 2003/11/20 21:51:10 UTC

RsIterator returning wrong size when using count()

hi all,

RsIterator.size() may return the wrong result when using count to get
the size. count is executed by PbImpl#count() and thus is _extent aware_
which leads to too big value.

we need a count that does not include the extents.

jakob

Re: RsIterator returning wrong size when using count()

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi all,

it's fixed now.

jakob