Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by oj14 <18...@novagate.com> on 2000/12/02 01:01:49 UTC

separate jvms?

Hi,
Just installed 3.2 and want to utilize the new virtual host support.

I defined 2 new workers (workerA workerB)

Both at using apj13 and port 8009

In my virtual host apache configs I properly mount my servlets/jsps on the
corresponding workerA and workerB

my question is

a. how do i ensure that both virtuals are actuall operating in their own unique
jvms instances

b. can 2 workers share the same port? or do i need to define another Connector
in server.xml using the apj13connection handler and just changing the port for
each corresponding separate worker?

OR do I have to create 2 server.xmls and start tomcat twice, once for each
virtual?