Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <sr...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/15 03:21:42 UTC

Need Help: Too many open files - 2.3.2

Hi,

Can someone provide some inputs please ?

Thanks
Mahesh

Re: Need Help: Too many open files - 2.3.2

Posted by Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <sr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

 I saw lot of errors like the one given below in the logs. Could this cause
any file descriptor leak ?

19/03/15 20:13:56 ERROR smtpserver: Socket to xxxx-xxx-xxxx-xxx-xx.com
(<xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>) closed remotely.
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:196)
    at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:122)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(BufferedInputStream.java:235)
    at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(BufferedInputStream.java:254)
    at
org.apache.james.util.CRLFTerminatedReader.read(CRLFTerminatedReader.java:153)
    at
org.apache.james.util.CRLFTerminatedReader.readLine(CRLFTerminatedReader.java:113)
    at
org.apache.james.smtpserver.SMTPHandler.readCommandLine(SMTPHandler.java:751)
    at
org.apache.james.smtpserver.SMTPHandler.handleConnection(SMTPHandler.java:372)

Posted by Mahesh Sivarama Pillai <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael Bailly <mb...@linagora.com>.
Hello Mahesh,