Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by iwolf <in...@wolfix.at> on 2014/04/23 10:40:18 UTC

Re: prices with taxes for B2C endusers

Hi,

has this issue been solved (with ofbiz standard) or does one have to make
changes to the tax service? When I use "tax_in_price" = "Y" the price is
displayed & calculated without tax. It would be great to show prices as
presented by Heidi.

Thanks for any hint.
Ingo

Re: prices with taxes for B2C endusers

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@free.fr>.
This works in OFBiz OOTB since Feb. 2010.
You need to correctly set your tax authorities.
You might need to tweak the "tax correction adjustment" in some specific cases as Raj explained (only seen in Nabble :/ )

Jacques