Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jignesh Savaliya <JS...@synoptek.com> on 2019/01/25 13:34:35 UTC

RE: solr 6.6.3 is not working on azure web app, it throws an error "The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine"

Hello,

We have deployed solr 6.6.3 on azure as a web app and it works fine over there, but when we try to integrate the same with our sitecore(version 8.2) which is deployed on azure vm, at the time of re-indexing it throws an error of "The server committed a protocol violation. Section=ResponseStatusLine".

It works fine if we deploy the solr 6.6.3 on azure vm. please suggest, thanks in advance.

Please refer attached SS.

Thanks & Regards
Jignesh Savaliya

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi,

Attachments are not allowed on the list, but you may upload files to dropbox or similar and share the link.
Also, please specify exactly what deploying as an azure webapp means compared to deploy on "azure vm", you cannot assume we already know that. What operating system? What specification? Settings?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com