Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Choimocy <ai...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/31 11:52:40 UTC

Is there any schedule to implement JSF1.2(JSR252)?

Hello,
 I can't find any milestone information on this site.
 Would you tell me about the schedule to implement JSF1.2?
 Thaks in advance.
 Regards,

Re: Is there any schedule to implement JSF1.2(JSR252)?

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
The last I heard is that the Tomcat folks hadn't started on it either. I
found that a little surprizing. I don't think I'm going to hold my breath on
any of this. 2.0 should be out in about another 10 years or so.

Jon

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,