Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/09/15 01:20:07 UTC

RE: svn commit: rev 46037 - in avalon/trunk/runtime: . composition/api/src/java/org/apache/avalon/composition/model composition/impl composition/impl/etc/test composition/impl/src/java/org/apache/avalon/composition/model/impl composition/impl/src/test/org

> +public class CyclicDependencyException extends RuntimeException
> +{
> +

<snip/>

> +    /**
> +     * @see RuntimeException
> +     */
> +    public CyclicDependencyException( String arg0, Throwable arg1 )
> +    {
> +        super( arg0, arg1 );
> +    }
> +

Sorry guys!  The above code will fail under 1.3 (the String/Throwable
constructor was only added in 1.4).

I can't see a case where a throwable cause so I suggest we just drop
this last constructor.

Cheers, Steve.

Posted by Peter Neubauer <pe...@neubauer.se>.
On Wednesday 15 September 2004 01.20, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> I can't see a case where a throwable cause so I suggest we just drop
> this last constructor.
Will do on monday and send the patch.

/peter