Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/02 08:27:09 UTC

dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

If we configure the following conf,  is all normal data traffic pass over
UNIX domain sockets?
<property>
  <name>dfs.client.read.shortcircuit</name>
  <value>true</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.domain.socket.path</name>
  <value>/var/lib/hadoop/dn_socket</value>
</property>
<property>
  <name>dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic</name>
  <value>true</value>
</property>

--
*Best Regards,*
 lijin bin

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com>.
Yes. This is what short circuit does.

--
Regards
Gordon Wang

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Gordon Wang

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Gordon Wang

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Gordon Wang <gw...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Regards
Gordon Wang

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 宾莉金 <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mingjiang Shi <ms...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Cheers
-MJ

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Mingjiang Shi <ms...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Cheers
-MJ

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Mingjiang Shi <ms...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Cheers
-MJ

Re: dfs.client.domain.socket.data.traffic

Posted by Mingjiang Shi <ms...@gopivotal.com>.

--
Cheers
-MJ