Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2002/11/15 15:24:45 UTC

How to make an automatic refresh

Hello everybody,

I'm using Cocoon and Cocoon portal to build a web application.

One of my coplets should work as a workflow manager.
This application will work like that:
A dispatcher could add an action to do to one of the executors.
Each executor will see the portal with the workflow manager in his browser.
Each executor should see which actions he has to do in his browser.

My question is: when the dispatcher add an action to an executor, the browser of this executor should do a refresh to see the new action.
How could do that??

Thank you
Sylvain