Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/14 18:28:29 UTC

trinidad ppr, fresh page head possbile?

Hello, it is possible to let html head be a ppr partialTrigger target? for example, to show a google map in ppr call, we need to include gmap js library in html head?

some cases we need  include a css stylesheet reference in html head for a ppr call.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: trinidad ppr, fresh page head possbile?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
The DOM has to have an ID to be PPR'd, I don't think that an ID is
usually used for the HEAD element.

You can just programmatically create and add the <SCRIPT> or <LINK>
tags to the head if you want. Even though non-kosher you can put
SCRIPT tags anywhere in the page, all browsers support it, only safari
prints a warning to the console I believe, but still works.