Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk> on 2007/08/20 13:35:10 UTC

Re: unsub

Big oops.

I will say publicly what I have said privately.

As much as I would like to play with Wicket, I can see it isn't going to
happen in the near future. Work is taking me into more Python sysadmin
type work, which is great fun, but not web UI work.

I think the Wicket community can manage quite well now without me. I am
therefore unsubscribing from the user/dev lists.

I have really enjoyed working with the Wicket community. You are an
impressive lot. I wish you all the best with Wicket 1.3, 2.0, 3.0,
4.0... May you take over the world :-)

I'm sure if anyone in the community needs anything from me, they'll
succeed in tracking me down :-)

Regards, Upayavira