Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2008/10/11 17:00:11 UTC

Java SCA Clean build?

Are people getting a clean build at the moment? I've just done a completely
fresh checkout with a clean repo and get...

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Script Implementation Extension
(du
ring install)
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to
C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\modules\implementation-script\ta
rget\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA US Zip Code JAX-WS Sample
(during i
nstall)
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: java.net.UnknownHostException:
www.web
servicex.net

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany Contribution Classloader tests
(during
install)
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to
C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\contribution-classloader\c
ontribution-test\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA OSGi-SCA Integration Tests
(during
install)
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred while
exe
cuting this line:
C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\osgi-implementation\build-bundles.xml:26:
A zip file cannot include itself

[INFO]
[INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany OSGi Contribution tests (during
install
)
[INFO]
[INFO] There are test failures.

Please refer to
C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\osgi-contribution\contribu
tion-test\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.

I know that the script problem is a local JDK issue but anyone seeing the
others?

Simon

Re: Java SCA Clean build?

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I didn't see any of these errors. Although I'm getting an error on
> binding-gdata-runtime-gsoc that i'll try to take a look over the
> weekend.
>
> On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 8:00 AM, Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
> > Are people getting a clean build at the moment? I've just done a
> completely
> > fresh checkout with a clean repo and get...
> >
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA Script Implementation
> Extension
> > (du
> > ring install)
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] There are test failures.
> >
> > Please refer to
> > C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\modules\implementation-script\ta
> > rget\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA US Zip Code JAX-WS Sample
> > (during i
> > nstall)
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: java.net.UnknownHostException:
> > www.web
> > servicex.net
> >
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany Contribution Classloader tests
> > (during
> > install)
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] There are test failures.
> >
> > Please refer to
> > C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\contribution-classloader\c
> > ontribution-test\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany SCA OSGi-SCA Integration Tests
> > (during
> > install)
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
> while
> > exe
> > cuting this line:
> >
> C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\osgi-implementation\build-bundles.xml:26:
> > A zip file cannot include itself
> >
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Error for project: Apache Tuscany OSGi Contribution tests (during
> > install
> > )
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] There are test failures.
> >
> > Please refer to
> > C:\simon\tuscany\java-trunk\sca\itest\osgi-contribution\contribu
> > tion-test\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
> >
> > I know that the script problem is a local JDK issue but anyone seeing the
> > others?
> >
> > Simon
> >

> --
> Luciano Resende