Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/23 17:31:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.2-incubating (RC1)

Please review and vote on the 1.2 release artifacts of Tuscany SCA for Java.

The artifacts are available for review at:
http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/sca-1.2-RC1/

This includes the signed binary and source distributions, the RAT report,
and the Maven staging repository.

If you do find issues with the release candidate that you think need
to be fixed and lead to a -1 please review and fix them in the 1.2 branch
or raise jira's targeting the 1.2 release.

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany Java SCA 1.2-incubating (RC1)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
At the moment of the RC1, we still had some blocker issues, so,
anticipating we were going to have a RC2, I left this one as SNAPSHOT.
Anyway, we should review the RC1 and report any issues we find.

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I'm not sure why we are voting on a 1.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT version.
>  Shouldn't the distros be built from a tagged version for 1.2-incubating?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Raymond

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer