Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2005/12/15 02:49:28 UTC

Subversion repository

Hey,

We're  going to be moving the repo from incubator to db so the url
for checkout and commit will change. We (Apache infra) are planning
on using the svn move command so all the history will be preserved.

Once the change takes place the old repo won't work any more. You can
check out from the new repo. If you have changes in an active
workspace you will need to svn switch it to the new repository. Or
perhaps better, check in before the move.

I'd like to plan for the move to happen over this coming weekend.

If this message affects you and it is incomprehensible, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Subversion repository

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Henri,

thanks a lot! I could successfully checkout using the new repository url.

Regards Michael

> Now done. Sorry it's a few hours late, all estimates subject to
> falling asleep with a crying baby :)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/jdo/
>
> Hen
>
> On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Craig L Russell wrote:
>
>> Hi Henri,
>>
>> Assume this is fine unless I get some strong objection in tomorrow's
>> JDO conference call. In which case I'll send you a message.
>>
>> Thanks for all,
>>
>> Craig
>>

>> On Dec 15, 2005, at 8:53 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:
>>

>>> Sorry for the lack of reply until now, I've only just got back
>>> online since Brian mentioned this to me.
>>>
>>> How does Saturday, 20:00 US/Eastern time sound?
>>>
>>> Hen
>>> [ASF SVN gopher]

>> Craig Russell
>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

Re: Subversion repository

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Re: Subversion repository

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Henri,

Re: Subversion repository

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
I don't grok why a JDO person can't just do this.  THey should have
karma to DB, and it's just an svn copy, right?

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Subversion repository

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.