Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Sharath Malladi <sh...@microsoft.com.INVALID> on 2018/05/22 16:59:56 UTC

Permissions to assign JIRA items to myself

Hi,

Can some one grant me permissions or assign this JIRA ticket to me:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/REEF-2022

My account is msharath@live.com<ma...@live.com>

-Sharath.

Re: Permissions to assign JIRA items to myself

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Sharath, I added you to the contributor list.

Sergiy, that's strange. You should be able to assign a role to a new member.

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: Permissions to assign JIRA items to myself

Posted by Sergiy Matusevych <se...@gmail.com>.