Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Flavio Pompermaier <po...@okkam.it> on 2014/10/29 20:23:00 UTC

Flink local execution wrong documentation

Hi to all,
I was trying to run the examples at
http://flink.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.7-incubating/local_execution.html

but the maven dependency is wrong: version is 0.7-incubating while should
be 0.7.0-incubating.

I tried to sign up in JIRA to report the problem but I think I don't have
the permissions to do that.
Is this the right place to signal this or do I have to use another mailing
list?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Flink local execution wrong documentation

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Just fixed it. Thanks for the pointer!

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Dear Flavio,