Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com> on 2014/09/09 16:08:22 UTC

BlazeDS released version

Hi

A colleague of mine told me of the following:

BlazeDS "Latest Releases" to the bottom of the page http://flex.apache.org/ says
BlazeDS: 4.6.0 (Nov 2011)
and points to http://sourceforge.net/adobe/blazeds/wiki/Home/

However, the latest released (not the nightly builds) version of BlazeDS seems to be 4.0.0.14931, released on

I am going to fix the label, unless somebody objects.

Maurice

AW: BlazeDS released version

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Yep there are plans to do that ... as soon as we have the other stuff out the door ;-)
At least I have some plans for it.

Chris
By the way, there's any intention to improve blazeds? Or, lets everybody
use granite? ;)

--
Eliezer Reis

Re: BlazeDS released version