Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2002/08/20 22:01:48 UTC

Re: Problem with running FOP as Servlet

M.Weiss wrote:
> thanks for your help. The whole thing is running on a BEA Weblogic, using
> JDK130. In the /jre/lib/ext/-dir I could neither find the one nor the other
> jar-file

It could be anywhere else. You could try to start the
JRE with the xerces.jar and xml-apis.jar in front of
an explicitely specified classpath, or if this fails
too, put it in the bootclasspath
Ask a Weblogic guru, or search the Web for "Weblogic
classpath" or something similar.

J.Pietschmann

Re: Problem with running FOP as Servlet

Posted by "M.Weiss" <m....@gmx.net>.
Hi J.,

the problem seem to be solved. What I had to do was to set the
xalan-2.0.0.jar in front of all other .jars.

Thanks for the hint,
Marcus