Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2014/10/03 17:27:17 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

I've created a 1.2.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:

SVN source tag (r1629165):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/

List of changes:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/CHANGES

Staging artifacts:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/syncope/1.2.0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-1007/

Staging site:
http://syncope.apache.org/1.2.0/

PGP release keys (signed using 273DF287):
http://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Posted by Guido Wimmel <gu...@gmx.net>.
> Gesendet: Montag, 06. Oktober 2014 um 12:55 Uhr
> Von: "Francesco Chicchiriccò" <il...@apache.org>
> An: dev@syncope.apache.org
> Betreff: Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0
>
> On 06/10/2014 12:49, Guido Wimmel wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > I only wondered why syncope-build-tools-1.2.0-classes.jar (which is referenced from the parent pom) is not deployed on the Maven staging repo.
>
> As you can see from parent POM, syncope-build-tools:classes is used as
> container for common configuration for PMD and Checkstyle, only used
> during build.
> I can't see any usage of syncope-build-tools:classes as public artifact.

I enabled checkstyle in the Syncope project created by the archetype; then in my project the dependency is needed.
But maybe there is a better way to do this.
As far as I can see, at least for Syncope 1.1.8, syncope-build-tools-1.1.8-classes.jar is also published on Maven central.

Cheers,
  Guido

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 06/10/2014 12:49, Guido Wimmel wrote:
> +1
>
> I only wondered why syncope-build-tools-1.2.0-classes.jar (which is referenced from the parent pom) is not deployed on the Maven staging repo.

As you can see from parent POM, syncope-build-tools:classes is used as
container for common configuration for PMD and Checkstyle, only used
during build.
I can't see any usage of syncope-build-tools:classes as public artifact.

Regards.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Guido Wimmel <gu...@gmx.net>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro <ma...@tirasa.net>.
Il giorno 03/ott/2014, alle ore 17:27, Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I've created a 1.2.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>
> SVN source tag (r1629165):
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/
>
> List of changes:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/CHANGES
>
> Staging artifacts:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/syncope/1.2.0/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-1007/
>
> Staging site:
> http://syncope.apache.org/1.2.0/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 273DF287):
> http://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/KEYS
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

+1
Marco

> --
> Francesco Chicchiriccò
>
> Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
> http://www.tirasa.net/
>
> Involved at The Apache Software Foundation:
> member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

--
Dott. Marco Di Sabatino Di Diodoro
Tel. +39 3939065570

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

Apache Syncope PMC Member
http://people.apache.org/~mdisabatino/

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
> I've created a 1.2.0 release, with the following artifacts up for a vote:
>
> SVN source tag (r1629165):
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/
>
> List of changes:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/syncope/tags/syncope-1.2.0/CHANGES
>
> Staging artifacts:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/syncope/1.2.0/
>
> Maven staging repo:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesyncope-1007/
>
> Staging site:
> http://syncope.apache.org/1.2.0/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 273DF287):
> http://www.apache.org/dist/syncope/KEYS
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1  approve
> [ ] +0  no opinion
> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

+1

Regards.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hi all,
after 72 hours, the vote for Syncope 1.2.0 [1] *passes* with 5 PMC + 1
non-PMC votes.

+1 (PMC / binding)
* Massimiliano Perrone
* Colm O hEigeartaigh
* Guido Wimmel
* Marco Di Sabatino
* Francesco Chicchiriccò

+1 (non binding)
* Andrea Patricelli

0
<none>

-1
<none>

Thanks to everyone participating.

I will now copy this release to Syncope' dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

Best regards.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/klcoy4tveuvwcfcl

Re: [VOTE] Apache Syncope 1.2.0

Posted by Massimiliano Perrone <ma...@tirasa.net>.
+1

--
Massimiliano Perrone
Tel +39 393 9121310

Tirasa S.r.l.
Viale D'Annunzio 267 - 65127 Pescara
Tel +39 0859116307 / FAX +39 0859111173
http://www.tirasa.net

"L'apprendere molte cose non insegna l'intelligenza"
(Eraclito)