Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2015/08/14 00:14:04 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Create ORC bylaws

Chris,
   Thanks for the information about the board needing to approve the PMC
removals. Does that make you feel better Lefty? It means that any PMC
removals will invite a lot of close attention from the Apache Board and it
will only be acted on if the board approves.

  Of course the goal of the project is to keep the community healthy enough
that no one ever thinks about it. I fully expect that to be the case with
ORC.

 With five +1's and no -1's, the vote passes. I'll update the website.

Thanks all,
   Owen

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Create ORC bylaws

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
> Does that make you feel better Lefty?

Much better, thanks Chris & Owen.  I would have changed my vote on that
basis, but too late now.

-- Lefty