Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Virag Kothari <vi...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2013/01/18 00:50:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Oozie 3.3.1 (candidate 1)

Hi,

The release candidate 1 for Oozie 3.3.1 is available.

Oozie 3.3.1 has a critical bug fix related to upgrade of jobs from 3.2 to 3.3. In addition, it has several other improvements for stability and few bug fixes.
Detail release log can be found at http://people.apache.org/~virag/oozie-3.3.1-rc1/release-log.txt<http://people.apache.org/~virag/oozie-3.3.1-rc0/release-log.txt>

Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at

http://www.apache.org/dist/oozie/KEYS

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~virag/oozie-3.3.1-rc1/<http://people.apache.org/~virag/oozie-3.3.1-rc0/>

The release, md5 signature, gpg signature, and rat report can all
be found at the above address.

Vote closes after 3 days from now. (Jan 20  16:00 PST)

Thanks,

Virag

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 3.3.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Virag Kothari <vi...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Good observation, Harsh. I also think we should get rid of builds and
build-setup.
I am not sure whether work.log is relevant or not now.

Regards,
Virag

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.

--
Harsh J

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 3.3.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thanks Virag.

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Thanks Virag.

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1

Posted by Mona Chitnis <ch...@yahoo-inc.com>.
+1

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
+ I verified the md5

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.
+ I verified the md5

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
+1

--
Alejandro

Re: [VOTE] Release Oozie 3.3.1 (candidate 1)

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
+1

--
Alejandro