Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Sven Köhler <sk...@upb.de> on 2007/03/03 00:40:16 UTC

Debugging tomcat

Hi,

i'd like to investigate about some bug - or at least something, of which
i think, that it is a bug.

Therefor, i would like to somehow dump all the AJP-packets, that are
exchanged between mod_jk and tomcat.

Is there some packet-dump-feature of either mod_jk or tomcat, that i
could use?

Thanks,
  Sven

Re: Debugging tomcat

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
I'd take this to the user list, that's the best place to get help

Filip

Re: Debugging tomcat

Posted by Sven Köhler <sk...@upb.de>.

Re: Debugging tomcat

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On the mod_jk side: set your log level to trace.