Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by chris markiewicz <cm...@commnav.com> on 2001/02/09 21:49:56 UTC

setSystemId() issue

hello.

using xalan 1, i called setSystemId with a fully qualified url...in my case:

http://cmarkiew.mars.dev.commnav.com/marsdev-app/xslDocs/login.xsl

this worked fine...the system knew where to find all of the includes...

today i finally got the xalan 2 / trax stuff implemented, but i am seeing
different behavior...it seems to always redirect me to the address of the
systemId...in my case, i submit the login page, the back end validates the
info, but then redirects to the login.xsl page (or whatever page i set as
the systemId).  what am i doing wrong?

thanks
chris

RE: setSystemId() issue