Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Kevin J. O'Keefe" <ko...@latrade.com> on 2001/05/29 09:50:13 UTC

build issue on linux 2.4.3-20mdk

I have run into a build issue on my LINUX Mandrake machine.

Everything will build except XMLSupport/FormatterToHTML.cpp which
generates the following error:

	g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)

I'm running with gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Linux-Mandrake 8.0
2.96-0.48mdk).

The problem seems to be with the methods:

	initializeElementFlagsMap1(ElementFlagsMapType&		theElementFlags)
	initializeElementFlagsMap2(ElementFlagsMapType&		theElementFlags)

your assistance would be greatly appreciated

-kjo