Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/06 17:59:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r279025 - in /directory/network/trunk: project.xml xdocs/faq.fml xdocs/navigation.xml

trustin@apache.org wrote:
> +    <faq id="definition">
> +      <question>What does MINA mean?</question>
> +      <answer>
> +        <p>
> +          MINA is:
> +          <ul>
> +            <li>an acronym for 'Multipurporse Infrastructure for Network
> +                Applications'</li>
> +            <li>A girl's name</li>
> +            <li>'South' in Japanese</li>

"mina" also means "mine" (as in mineshaft) in Spanish and Portuguese.

Probably some other romance languages, too.

Enrique

Re: svn commit: r279025 - in /directory/network/trunk: project.xml xdocs/faq.fml xdocs/navigation.xml

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan,

2005/9/7, Stefan Zoerner <st...@labeo.de>:

> Remark: The answer to the question "Does MINA support multicast?" says
>
> "Not yet. Java NIO doesn't support multicast yet. Multicast for NIO
> will be available in Java 5, Mustang. ..."
>
> Isn't is "Java 6, Mustang"?

Oops, my bad!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: svn commit: r279025 - in /directory/network/trunk: project.xml xdocs/faq.fml xdocs/navigation.xml

Re: svn commit: r279025 - in /directory/network/trunk: project.xml xdocs/faq.fml xdocs/navigation.xml

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the heads up! I'll add it to the FAQ.

Trustin

http://gleamynode.net/