Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2001/07/19 11:45:22 UTC

[C2] Mention in Mag

Cocoon gets a mention in the September 2001 (#180) issue of PCPlus in it's
'Expert Workshops' 'Using XSL to create HTML pages from XML documents'.
I've just had my boss gleefully point this article out to me.  He seems to
think that this indicates that Cocoon is becomming more wide spread! (as if
I didn't know!).

The article doesn't mention which version of Cocoon, but none of the example
xml has PI's - so I'd assume version 2?

J.

of this email.