Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com> on 2022/08/29 10:41:28 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE][RUST] Release Apache Arrow Rust 21.0.0 RC2

With 8 +1 votes (3 binding) the release is approved. I apologize for the
delay in releasing as I was out last week

The release is available here:
  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/arrow/arrow-rs-21.0.0

It has also been released to crates.io

https://crates.io/crates/arrow