Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by krv <vi...@onmobile.com> on 2007/10/30 07:47:07 UTC

Not able to receive messages using 'http' (transportConnector) connection

I am trying to use http transportConnector to send and receive messages. I am
able to receive messages over a http connection but not able to receive
messages over http connection.

I am getting the following warning in the ActiveMQ console:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=OM-BLR-LT-0657,Type=Connectio
n,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

Anyone has any idea?

Re: Not able to receive messages using 'http' (transportConnector) connection

Posted by Yohan Liyanage <yo...@gmail.com>.
I came across this ActiveMQ Issue notice :

Re: Not able to receive messages using 'http' (transportConnector) connection

Posted by Yohan Liyanage <yo...@gmail.com>.

krv wrote:

> I am getting the following warning in the ActiveMQ console:
>
> WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
> org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=OM-BLR-LT-0657,Type=Connectio
> n,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

I also have the same problem. I used HTTP Connector and the ActiveMQ Console
prints:

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to register MBean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,ConnectorName=http,ViewType=address,Name=blockingQueue

In the client's console, I receive following message :

WARN - Received null command from url: http://localhost:8080.

When I use the TCP transport, the program works fine. The problem happens
when I use HTTP Transport.

Re: Not able to receive messages using 'http' (transportConnector) connection

Posted by krv <vi...@onmobile.com>.
Small typo in the post.
I am able to send messages over a http connection but not able to receive