Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Rudy De Busscher <rd...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 14:23:41 UTC

FYI : URL of the Jenkins server running the integration tests at C4J

Hi All,

The setup of the Jenkins server is (at last) completely done.

You can access the status page at (1)

The tests are running every morning at 6H00 (GMT+1).

Additional refinements (like mails when build breaks) can be added in the
future.  Let us know about your wishes.

Regards
Rudy

1) http://217.22.57.222:8888

--
Rudy De Busscher
http://www.c4j.be

Re: FYI : URL of the Jenkins server running the integration tests at C4J

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi lukasz,

due to the needed remote servers. the rest is at [1]

regards,
gerhard

[1]  https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/DeltaSpike/

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.