Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Safonov <vl...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/23 11:33:53 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite spring-data-all-ext extensions 1.0.0 released

Hi folks,

I've updated the docs. Please see the ticket and PR below:

[2] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/9350

Please merge it to master and port it to 2.10 and 2.11.

Thank you!

Regards,
Nikita

Posted by Alexandr Shapkin <as...@apache.org>.
Hello!

It looks like not all extensions have been published for the time being. This is somewhat important with respect to the new Ignite 2.11 release which doesn’t have corresponding extensions, in particular - ignite-spring-tx-ext meaning that official documentation [1] is lying a bit.

[1] - https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/extensions-and-integrations/spring/spring-tx#maven-configuration