Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com> on 2005/11/23 07:58:40 UTC

Interoperability accross portals Re: Graffito & Jetspeed 2 dev

Yes, Portal Development Teams should work together
to ensure interoperability and they also should participate
in Portal Services standardisation. Thanks and keep on
walking.

Best regards
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30