Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Brent Clark <br...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/31 10:48:12 UTC

[users@httpd] Lock down backuppc to an ip, and too ensure that an htpassword is presented

Good day Guys

Im trying to ensure a 'belt and braces' security solution for my backuppc.

What Im trying to do is ensure a that I lock down backuppc to an ip, and
too ensure that an htpassword is presented.

Please could someone review my config, for htpasswd is presented in my
browser, but 'Require ip' is not working / blocking.

https://pastebin.com/RUY8WBRn

If someone could assist, it would be appreciated.

Regards

Brent Clark

Re: [users@httpd] Lock down backuppc to an ip, and too ensure that an htpassword is presented

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
> Good day Guys
>
> Im trying to ensure a 'belt and braces' security solution for my backuppc.
>
> What Im trying to do is ensure a that I lock down backuppc to an ip, and
> too ensure that an htpassword is presented.
>
> Please could someone review my config, for htpasswd is presented in my
> browser, but 'Require ip' is not working / blocking.
>
> https://pastebin.com/RUY8WBRn
>
> If someone could assist, it would be appreciated.

Version = ?

See docs for directives "Satisfy All" (2.2 and earlier), "<RequireAll>" (2.4 +).