Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Evangelina Bowman <eb...@idalica.com> on 2007/09/17 23:28:08 UTC

Party Structure

My client services many Malls across the country. Each Mall/Store will have
its own OfBIZ-POS. My question is regarding the setup of the Party structure
in OfBiz in order to properly generate daily sales & accounting reports for
each Mall/Store; each Region; each CLIENT(Mall owner) and overall sales for
all Malls serviced.

Example: Mall/STORE #1, for example, is serviced by my client's
Organization, is located in REGION NE and is owned by CLIENT1.  STORE #2 is
also serviced by my client's Organization, is located in the REGION SW, and
is also owned by CLIENT1.

How can we group our malls/stores into overlaping Party Groups in OfBiz in
order to extract Sales reports for STORE #1, STORE #2, REGION NE, REGION SW,
and CLIENT1?