Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/02 14:01:46 UTC

Re: Own Schema

Hi Sandeep,

Just a heads up you need to send your email to users@d.a.o rather than
users-owner@d.a.o.  I forwarded your mail to this list.

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 12:37 AM, <sa...@silverarc.biz> wrote:

> Hi
>   I want to add my own schema attributes such homeDirectory into Apache
> DS .I have installed Apache DS 1.0.2 on my CentOS 5.2 and using Apache
> Directory Studio from my openSUSE 11.1 machine.
>   Can any one help me out how to do the same.

First off just use the latest 1.5.x release. The schema is much easier to
manage there than in the 1.0.x branch.  1.5.x is also much more robust and
performs a lot better.

For how to inject your own schema, please see the following page [0].

Alex

---------
[0] -
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/add-your-first-elements-to-the-schema.html