Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sandra Schnijder <sa...@gmx.net> on 2008/02/07 21:06:50 UTC

[axis2] deploy service programmatically on embedded tomcat

Hi!
I'm trying to deploy a service programmatically on an embedded tomcat.
The service runs fine when I put it in an aar-file and copy it to
axis2/web-inf/services directory.
But I need to deploy it programmatically at runtime.
I can't find a way to load my service-class, services.xml (and
service.wsdl?) into the axis2-server.
When I just deploy the class without the services.xml, the configuration
is messed up and the service does not work.
I already took a look into axis2-sources to see how a service is
deployed when it's loaded via admin-console. But that did not help.
Help me out, guys!

Thanks
Sandra