Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/07/30 18:13:27 UTC

Re: buildconf :)

On 30 Jul 2001 16:58:33 +0000, David Reid wrote:
> Justin was spot on, removing srclib/apr-util/aclocal.m4 got a clean
> build.

hmm...
I'm still getting problems
it doesn't look like EXPAT is being linked in properly in httpd.
I'm getting unresolved references on XML_* functions.

;(

--
Ian Holsman          IanH@cnet.com
Performance Measurement & Analysis

Re: buildconf :)

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com>.
On 30 Jul 2001 09:13:27 -0700, Ian Holsman wrote:
> On 30 Jul 2001 16:58:33 +0000, David Reid wrote:
> > Justin was spot on, removing srclib/apr-util/aclocal.m4 got a clean
> > build.
> >
> hmm...
> I'm still getting problems
> it doesn't look like EXPAT is being linked in properly in httpd.
> I'm getting unresolved references on XML_* functions.
>
> ;(
my bad.
(forgot to rebuild configure in httpd after the latest changes in
apr-util )

..Ian