Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ismail Al Kouz <iA...@bi-bst.com> on 2017/07/18 14:00:45 UTC

Home Login page

Hello Dears.

I have the problem when I'm Login to "https://127.0.0.1:8443/accounting/control/main" with user not have a 'permission' or 'security Group' to "accounting" Component
I Know that not be login to "accounting" , must be go to URL Component you have a  permission

How I can solve it or get  URL root for all component and all users

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Re: Home Login page

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
Hello, I forward this email to user list.

A easy way it's to configure an apache web server to redirect the / to a
component available for all your user, like :

https://127.0.0.1/ -> https://127.0.0.1/catalog/control/main

But an other more complex solution would be write login function who
redirect the request after analyse the user permission

On other possibility would be disable the authentification on the main
request to display a generic page that display the menu authorized for
the user.

So you have multiple solution, take the time to understand what you
really want and what is easier to deploy for you

Nicolas