Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au> on 2007/06/01 06:12:37 UTC

test cases for the process management component

How do you guys go about writing test cases for the process management
component (i.e. ode-jca-ra)?

cheers
</jima>

Re: test cases for the process management component

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
You can reuse what's been done in the bpel-test module I believe. It starts
an embedded version of ODE, mocking most required services. The most
interesting class for your needs is probably BPELTestAbstract. Some
extension may be needed but you should find most of what you're looking for.

Matthieu

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.