Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by dhongyt <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/01 23:37:10 UTC

Getting Lazy Loaded Panel

I have a lazy load panel and was wondering how I could access the panel that
is being lazy loaded.

So what I want to do is be able to access the FileListDisplayPanel because
in the FileListDisplayPanel I have a AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable with
checkboxes and I would like to get the checkboxes that are checked. So in
the FileListDisplayPanel I have a List keeping track of the checkboxes
checked and created a function to get the checkboxes checked. How can I get
at the list when I always create a instance of a FileListDisplayPanel inside
the AjaxLazyLoadPanel?

I have tried creating a final FileListDisplayPanel outside the
AjaxLazyLoadPanel but that did not work.

Re: Getting Lazy Loaded Panel

Posted by dhongyt <da...@gmail.com>.
Is this a smart way of doing this?

Re: Getting Lazy Loaded Panel

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There are many ways.
One of them is: ajaxLoadPanel.get(AjaxLazyLoadPanel.LAZY_LOAD_COMPONENT_ID)
and cast it.