Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2021/10/21 23:26:04 UTC

Re: Kafka connect to zookeeper - Secure connection using cert and keyfile

Hi John,

I'm not familiar with how Kafka sets up the Zookeeper client
internally. Does it support TLS encryption already? Which version of
Kafka is this?

You need to put your certificates into Java keystores and pass the
location to ZK client which Kafka should do when TLS is enabled.

Best,
Andor