Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kaj Kandler <Ka...@Conficio.com> on 2006/05/13 16:00:36 UTC

CForm included on every page

AW: CForm included on every page

Posted by Christofer Dutz <du...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Kaj

Well I had a similar thing to do. The way I did it was to insert two
transformers in my pipelines. One simple XSL Transformer adding the CForm
Template code into the output and the CForms Transformer (not the CForms
Generator) after this.

Works like a charm and is really easy maintaining.

Hope I could help.

Chris