Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 17:51:43 UTC

[users@httpd] Tomcat not listening

Hi ,
I very new to Tomact.When I bring up the process the Tomcat comes up
properly but it doesn't listen on the ports mentioned in server.xml.
I am not able to figure it out....Thanks in advance.
Regards
-A

Re: [users@httpd] Tomcat not listening

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On 5/17/07, Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> I very new to Tomact.When I bring up the process the Tomcat comes up
> properly but it doesn't listen on the ports mentioned in server.xml.
> I am not able to figure it out....Thanks in advance.

Looks like you've got the wrong list. Head on over to http://tomcat.apache.org/

Joshua.