Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1997/06/12 20:13:05 UTC

http://www.apache.org/dist/patches/apply_to_1.2.0/fin_wait_2.patch

Can someone please annotate this patch.

It's for BSDI, right ?

Re: http://www.apache.org/dist/patches/apply_to_1.2.0/fin_wait_2.patch

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
It is for almost any reasonable BSD that you have source for.  Not
recommended or needed for BSD 2.1 or later, since you can get a patch from
BSDI for 2.1 (one of the standard updates) and 3.0 should have it built
in.

It is more a sample "here is how to do this on a BSD stack w/source".  If
no one beats me to it I may add a note to it...