Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/06/10 00:10:52 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

All,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.7.0 release of Apache
DeltaSpike out.
The artifacts are deployed to Nexus [1], the source release available at
[2].

The tag is available at [3] and will get pushed to the ASF repository once
the vote passed.

The release notes can be found at [4].

Please take a look at the 1.7.0 artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three binding +1 votes
(see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why..............

John

PS - I found a few issues with the release steps, which I will update after
the release is complete.

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedeltaspike-1038/org/apache/deltaspike/deltaspike/1.7.0/
[3] https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/tree/deltaspike-1.7.0
[4] https://s.apache.org/DeltaSpike-1.7.0
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: Release Process Clarifications (was: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gerhard,

I created a temp patch @
https://github.com/johnament/deltaspike/commit/9c11af021d2fac3cf70b260ccec6b29a3f3b292f

It also looks like our download page assumes the key used to sign the
release is not a distributed key.

John

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
@john:

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
@gerhard,

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org>.
@john:

Result (was [VOTE] Release of Apache DeltaSpike 1.7.0)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
All,

Thanks for those who reviewed the release and voted.

+1 Binding from John D. Ament, Mark Struberg and Romain Manni-Bucau

+1 Non-binding from Antoine Sabot-Durand.

No +/-0 or -1's received.

Since the vote passed, I'll be completing the release steps later today.

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.