Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by prashant pandit <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2006/08/23 09:56:32 UTC

Constructor modification using BCEL

Hi,

  I need help.Autually i want to incert some code to the constructor using BCEL.

  Eg:Orignal class
  public class HashMap extends AbstractMap
    implements Map, Cloneable, Serializable
{
  public HashMap(int i, float f)
    {
        entrySet = null;
        keySet = null;
        values = null;
        if(i < 0)
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Illegal initial capacity: " + i);
        if(i > 0x40000000)
            i = 0x40000000;
        if(f <= 0.0F || Float.isNaN(f))
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Illegal load factor: " + f);
        int j;
        for(j = 1; j < i; j <<= 1);
        loadFactor = f;
        threshold = (int)((float)j * f);
        table = new Entry[j];
        init();
    }
  }

  After modification using  BCEL
  public class HashMap extends AbstractMap
    implements Map, Cloneable, Serializable
{
  public HashMap(int i, float f)
    {
        entrySet = null;
        keySet = null;
        values = null;
        if(i < 0)
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Illegal initial capacity: " + i);
        if(i > 0x40000000)
            i = 0x40000000;
        if(f <= 0.0F || Float.isNaN(f))
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Illegal load factor: " + f);
        int j;
        for(j = 1; j < i; j <<= 1);
        loadFactor = f;
        threshold = (int)((float)j * f);
        table = new Entry[j];
        init();
  abc.getSomeMethod(this,obj1);// added during constructor transforming
    }
  }

  Please help me out.

  regards,
  Prashant

Re: Constructor modification using BCEL

Posted by Vanesa Montagna <va...@gmail.com>.
Me gustaria ayudarte pero no entiendo que necesitas, no manejo muy bien el
ingles, nesecitas modificar el constructor de una clase ????

Saludos

Vanesa