Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Michael Neilly <mn...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/28 08:06:57 UTC

graffito-browser edit authorization

I'm using the graffito-browser portlet on a page
and I am able to add/edit content as role admin.
How do I allow role user to add/edit content?
I'm still trying to figure out the whole security
scenario but I was under the impression (perhaps
errorneously) that setting the security constraint
in the psml file should be enough.

thanks!
-M

Re: graffito-browser edit authorization

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
On 4/28/05, Michael Neilly <mn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm using the graffito-browser portlet on a page
> and I am able to add/edit content as role admin.
> How do I allow role user to add/edit content?
> I'm still trying to figure out the whole security
> scenario but I was under the impression (perhaps
> errorneously) that setting the security constraint
> in the psml file should be enough.

That's should be enough to access to the psml.

FYI, I'm working on "fine grained access" within the content tree. By
this way, you can filter the content tree  in function of user, group
or roles reference.
In the edit mode, there is a tab which is managing thoses permissions
(still under dev).