Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirmal Mukhi <nm...@us.ibm.com> on 2003/01/07 20:06:46 UTC

Re: [wsif] sample err: Cannot get Object part 'Result'

Hello Chris,

I just ran the sample using the exact command line arguments you provided
and it worked ok. Could you try it again (the remote service hosted on
XMethods might have been down)? If it still fails, let us know what
build/version of WSIF you are using.

Thanks,
Nirmal.

"Peake, Chris" <Ch...@ca.com>
01/07/2003 11:09 AM
Please respond to axis-user

        To:     <ax...@xml.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        [wsif] sample err: Cannot get Object part 'Result'

Trying to get familiar with WSIF.
I just tried to do run the simplesoap example and I get the following
error.
Cannot get Object part 'Result'
As the attached shows, classpath seems to be correct.
Didn't find this in history email.
Any ideas?
thanks.

G:\wsif-2.0rc1>java clients.DynamicInvoker
samples/simplesoap/StockquoteSOAP.wsd
l getQuote CA
Reading WSDL document from 'samples/simplesoap/StockquoteSOAP.wsdl'
Preparing WSIF dynamic invocation
- WSIF0006W: Multiple WSIFProvider found supporting the same namespace URI
'http
://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'. Found
('org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apach
eaxis.WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheAxis,
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.
WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheSOAP')
- WSIF0007I: Using WSIFProvider
'org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFD
ynamicProvider_ApacheAxis' for namespaceURI '
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soa
p/'
Executing operation getQuote
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.wsif.WSIFException: Cannot get
Object part
 'Result'. No parts are set on the message
        at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFDefaultMessage.handleNoPartsException(Unknow
n Source)
        at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFDefaultMessage.getObjectPart(Unknown
Source)
        at clients.DynamicInvoker.invokeMethod(Unknown Source)
thanks,
 chris