Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Joe Eckard <jo...@redrocketcorp.com> on 2009/04/28 19:59:09 UTC

Barcodes

I haven't seen any mention of this, but I may have missed a message or
issue - barcodes are not being displayed in fop output.

I don't know the real fix, but if anyone is looking at this problem:

If you move barcode4j-fop-ext-0.93.jar from "framework/webapp/lib/" to
"framework/base/lib/" (where the fop jar is), it will work. You can
also replace the old jar with the latest barcode4j fop-ext-complete
jar (added to "framework/base/lib/"), and it will work.

-Joe

Re: Barcodes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Joe,

We where some wondering at this :o)

Jacques

From: "Joe Eckard" <jo...@redrocketcorp.com>

Re: Barcodes

Posted by Erwan de FERRIERES <er...@nereide.biz>.
Nice one !

Thanks,

../..

--
- Erwan -

Re: Barcodes

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
+1

--
Ashish

Re: Barcodes

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

I commited your change at r769691, following your advice I also commited r769030 at r769695 as it's enough for barcodes to work in
R9.04
I have also updated the "Libraries Included in OFBiz" page in Wiki

Jacques

Posted by Joe Eckard <jo...@redrocketcorp.com>.
The only additional thing you would need for the release branch is the
xml-apis-ext jar.

Re: Barcodes

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Barcodes